Did you know that a Canadian goose can break your leg with their wing? After walking around the nearby park I found out that geese can get pretty sensitive if you don’t feed them the bread that you brought for the ducks. For readers that are wondering what a goose will do when they are about to attack… They will hiss and raise their wings, kind of like the picture to the left. Imagine seeing that coming at you during your walk!
It’s the end of August and I can’t believe that the summer months are past us and autumn is about to begin. With that, we are getting close to our 6 month anniversary here at My University Money!
We wish to remind everyone about our First Annual Scholarship Contest and to get their entries submitted so we don’t have to stay up all night judging articles before the deadline!
Here are this weeks great reads:
What Other Bloggers Are Saying:
- Money Crashers show us the Top 10 Resume And Cover Letter Mistakes To Avoid
- The College Survival Handbook shows us Facebook’s New Privacy Settings
- The Canadian Finance Blog talks about Reading Smarter, And For Free!
- Free From Broke gives us Alternative College Housing Options To Save Money
- Prairie Eco Thrifter shows us 5 Career Killer Moves
- The College Investor presents Performing The Study And Work Balancing Act
- Not Made Of Money shows us some Tips For Breaking Free From The Monthly Payment Mentality
- Yes I Am Cheap shows us the Cost Of Living In The 50′s Compared To Today In 2011
- Boomer And Echo shares an unreal story about Good Customer Service
- Young And Thrifty talks about Generation Y In The Workplace
- The Amateur Financier talks about Student Loans
- Personal Finance asks the question “Would You Buy An Iphone For $25000?“
- The Centsible Life shows us some Back To School And Healthy Lunches
- First Gen American shows some Basic Cleaning And Storage Tips For Slobs
- Momsplans is kicking herself Not Shopping At Costco Earlier
- Money Cone shares 10 Reasons Why The Rich Hate Warren Buffet
- The Financial Samurai presents Get A College Degree Will Set You Free
- My Personal Finance Journey asks “Are You Balancing Frugal Living With Fun?“
- BFPF presents 14 Traits Of The Rich – How Many Do You Have?
- Money Crush presents “Nervous About A Potential LayOff?“
We’re proud to be a part of The Canadian Finance Carnival, and the Carnival of Wealth, and the Totally Money Carnival.