Bringing back the round up post seeing as Faith and Finance is hosting this week’s Carnival of Financial Camaraderie. We’re looking for hosts, so if you feel up for it feel free to contact us and pick a few dates.
The Carnival has been going strong, so thank you to everyone for the continued support!
Now on to the roundup
- Free Money Finance writes his opinion on the best cash back credit cards.
- Boomer from decodes your company pension plan.
- Tom is looking to hire writers on the Canadian Finance Blog.
- Young shows us how to cut down your monthly expenses.
- Miss T shows us how to to get more sleep.
- Krantcents recommends that you do your resume backwards to get a new perspective on it.
- The Canadian Couch Potato tells us why daily market commentary is a joke.
- Rob Carrick gives us a training guide for rookie investors
- Bruce Sellery from MoneySense shows us how to break up with your adviser.
- Invest It Wisely has an INSANE giveaway celebrating his 2 year anniversary.
Have a great weekend everyone!