Well, Another week has passed without too much excitement. Except for the fact that The Winnipeg Jets are coming home! If you’re not a hockey fan then you’re probably not too worked up about it, but its still pretty cool to get another NHL team back in Canada. Hopefully the board passes the motion and they can stay. Time will tell.
What Other Bloggers Are Saying
- Money Smarts Blog writes about why you shouldn’t trust real estate agents when buying a house. A great read if you ever considered buying a home before.
- Consumer Boomer shares how one can save money in each room of the house. A great way to start if you are wanting to start reducing expenses in your home
- Invest It Wisely talks about how you can sell a pile of stuff on Kijiji instead of thowing it out. Very handy when you’re moving. As a side note, I bought a $550 portable dishwasher from Kijiji for $80 and it works like a charm!
- My Dollar Plan offers 16 ways to lower your housing costs
- MD from Studenomics gives his two cents on Money Management Advice For College Graduates.
A Big Thank You To Those Who Have Shared Our Site With Others
- Totally Money Blog Carnival #21: Memorial Day Edition was hosted by The Family Ceo Blog
- Personal Dividends hosts the Carnival of Wealth #40 – Memorial Day Edition
- Miss Thrifty Hosts the Carnival of Personal Finance #311: the Filboid Studge edition
- Integrated Finance Carnival – May 29, 2011