357,501! We’re climbing! As I got my butt in gear this week I managed to get a few articles done so we’re going to be adding a Tuesday post now focusing on tips and tricks for students while they are in school. Again, if anyone has any topics that they want to see on My University Money, feel free to let us know.
We will also be posting our scholarship challenge next week so stay tuned for that.
Now for this weeks great reads:
- Young and Thrifty asks What are the Perks of Your Job?
- Studenomics gives us What You Need to Bring to College– The Ultimate Guide
- Credit Cards Canada explains Canada’s New Currency
- Sustainable PF shows his love for NetFlix
- Boomer and Echo writes about his RESP Contrubutions
Have a great weekend everyone!